Scroll down for the price list.
There are NO HIDDEN COSTS (such as fees for absorbable sutures, exams, or medical waste). If, after examining your pet, the veterinarian requires extra care or tests before surgery, you will be contacted for permission to continue before incurring extra expenses. A 5% cash (the green stuff only-not debit cards) discount is available in the clinic setting only. The clinic prices below include this 5% cash discount. The add-on service prices listed below do not include the 5% discount.
Payment Methods: Cash, all major credit cards. NO CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS.
Dogs 70 lbs and over: There is a $100 non-refundable deposit fee for these big kids only.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- a pre-surgical exam
- pain-relief medication for the day of surgery
- For dogs, 3 days of pain management medication to take home. For cats, we recommend purchasing pain relief medication. It is not included because feral cats cannot be handled for treatment.
- absorbable sutures-no return visit required.
- surgery by an experienced, fully licensed veterinarian
- after-hours access to the veterinarian’s cell phone.
NOT INCLUDED BUT STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- E-collar to prevent licking the incision
NOT INCLUDED BUT ALSO AVAILABLE
- microchips with lifetime registration
- post-operative pain relief medication for cats (included for dogs)
- heartworm testing
- FIV/FeLV testing
- heartworm preventative
- flea and tick product
- nail trim
- ear cleaning
- dental scaling (not a complete dental)
- umbilical hernia repairs
- rear dew claw removal (at discretion of veterinarian)
- removal of retained puppy/kitten teeth (at discretion of veterinarian)